NHS Building Infrastructures for Healthcare ICT
The FIA has been a major contributor to the Code of Practice and we are pleased to advise that after two years in development it is now readily available to become the go to document for all those involved in hospital and healthcare infrastructure design.
The Code of Practice directs designers to the relevant network cabling standards applicable to healthcare.
The document is available free of charge in electronic pdf form from the FIA and the IET.
The document covers:
- Concepts and terms
- Project management and governance
- Logical design and architecture
- Implementation in buildings
- Implementation outside buildings
- Healthcare building considerations
- Annex A Definitions and abbreviations
- Annex B Standards
- Annex C Bibliography
- Annex D Installation specifications
- Annex E Street Works